Creative Meeting & Marketing Services has been delighted to present
to the following groups:
Association Meetings & Conferences
- Association of Independent Consultants
- Association of Pharmacy Technicians Annual Conference
- Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS) National Convention
- Human Resource Professional Association of Ontario (HRPAO)
- Independent Meeting Planners Association of Canada (IMPAC)
- International Association of Administrative Professionals (Ontario Region Conference, Toronto & Durham Chapter)
- Meeting Professionals International – Toronto Chapter Conference
- Ontario Youth Employment Centres (OYEC) Annual Conference
- Young Entrepreneurs Association
Business Groups & Organizations
- Brampton Board of Trade (presented at Small Business Week
for 3 years)
- Canadian Association of Professional Speakers National Convention
- Canadian Management Centre - Administrative Professionals
- City of Mississauga - Small Business Self-Help Office
- E.A.R.N. - Executive Advancement Resource Network - Toronto
- Etobicoke Chamber of Commerce Morning Breakfast Meeting
- Job Finding Forum Conference of Ontario
- Halton Business & Professional Women's Network
- HAPPEN - Halton & Peel Professional Executive Network
- Humber College Support Staff Appreciation Week
- Meetings & Incentive Conference & Trade Show
- Peel Women on Their Way Network Group
- Peel Women's Health Network
- Oakville Chamber of Commerce Business Women's Network Group
- Toronto & Westside Women's Trade Show
- YMCA Brampton - Community Fund Workshop
Small Business Development Programs
- "Consulting as a Career Option" Program - Brampton, Oakville
- Rexdale MicroSkills - "Self Employment Development for
- Centennial College - Women's Entrepreneurship Program
- Self-Employment Benefits Program - Brampton, Toronto and Whitby
- Seneca College Business Resource Centre & Self-Employment
"The presentation was a very refreshing, uplifting and informative
one for the members, and provided innovative ideas to complement
and develop the expertise of the group. Your words kindled a renewed
enthusiasm and offered new insights for our ENG members to continue
the pursuit of both personal and professional development."
Michelle Pendon, Member Services Associate, HRPAO Human Resources
Professional Association of Ontario
"Your presentation "Marketing Tips to Kick-Start Your Speaking
Business" was extremely beneficial for all of our participants.
Many members commented on how your topic was relevant to speaker's
needs. We will recommend your speaking services to other associations
Mark McGregor, President-Elect, CAPS, Hamilton Chapter
"Your presentation on "Putting Enthusiasm into Marketing
Yourself" was especially well received by our H.A.P.P.E.N. members
and your professionalism certainly captivated the audience's attention.
We greatly appreciate your responsiveness to all the questions."
Maggie Boothe, Speakers Coordinator, HAPPEN
"Thank you for participating at the Annual Support Staff
Appreciation Week for Humber College's employees. The week was
a big success. Your session was very well received and most worthwhile.
We hope to have the opportunity of working with you again in the
Maggie Swithenbank, Corporate Training Manager, Human Resource
Dept., Humber College
"Ingrid you were amazing! Your keynote presentation dealt with
topics we really needed to know more about. Our members loved
you and as they were leaving I could hear the positive comments
they were making."
Pamela Tracz, President, CAPS, Hamilton Chapter
Individual Evaluation Comments from
"All topics discussed were very interesting and her enthusiasm
was infectious! For a newcomer to the country, it is a great to
know these things and gives me great insight about my new country."
"Eye-opener, left with great ideas."
"She was on the ball. A great human being and would be a great
mentor. She gave lots of information and was very inspirational
and motivational. The best speaker ever!"
"Ingrid is great and down-to-earth, real type of presenter -
I like that. She is good and knows her area."
"The speaker held the audiences attention - very enthusiastic
"Fabulous speaker and super presentation. Appreciated humour
"Great to hear a positive thinker. The information will certainly
be very valuable and will apply to my day-to-day operations."
"Very knowledgeable, outgoing and upbeat. She kept the audience
interested and involved and encouraged audience participation."
"I wish we had her earlier in the course, she really motivated
me and built my confidence."
"She is an encouraging and dynamic person with a lot of
ideas. I enjoyed all her sessions, she provided practical information
I can use right away!"
[back to Presentations & Workshops]